Welcome to Icepath’s collection of translations! This site is dedicated to English translations of Japanese songs.
I periodically take requests, so if you have a song you want translated from Japanese to English, feel free to comment on the relevant page.
Please note that I will only translate songs that have not been translated before, as otherwise you can just find it on Google. If the song has another translation that looks suspiciously like a Google-translate job, I’ll do it too.
- For an up-to-date LIST OF TRANSLATIONS done, go here
- To see WHAT HAS BEEN REQUESTED and to CHECK STATUS OF TAKING REQUESTS, go HERE
- Before requesting, do check one of these websites to see if your potential request has already been translated
- And finally, TO REQUEST, go here
- After that, if you don’t see your translation request in the completed list or the current request list, check this list to see if I’ve already found it elsewhere.
- For more features visit the widgets at the bottom of the page!
On use of translations:
- I would really appreciate me if you’d drop me a note if you want to use it in subbing a video, or anything at all really—it’s not just so I know I’m not plagiarized, but to tell me that I’m actually making a contribution in doing this. Then again, up till now, everyone’s been real nice by telling me whenever they use it so that’s not the issue…
- If you’re using it and modifying it, please indicate in a disclaimer that you’ve modified it.
- It will be nice if you linked back to the translation page as well.
On site history:
- This site was previously a mirror-site of http://icepath.livejournal.com/. As of 14/5/2016, that site has been relieved of its duties as a translation blog, and Ice’s translations live here exclusively from now.
- As of 2019, WordPress has changed to a new format of posting (something called “blocks”) and it has screwed with the existing HTML tags in my old posts (though I suspect some of the problems existed from before, since LJ times). I have over 400 posts on this site so I’m a bit slow in recoding them. If there’s a post that is particularly screwed up in terms of layout please comment and let me know so I can fix it.
Right then, let’s get along! Yoroshiku~