Well, this page is dedicated as a link to other sites that have translations on them. I’m just going to pick out a few that I tend to find some of the requests that I get on.
For Mizuki Nana:
- Deciphered Melody [linked to Mizuki Nana tag] – has a respectable number of Nana songs translated, but also has a substantial amount of anime songs.
- carlenne [linked to Mizuki Nana tag] – has a respectable number of Nana songs translated, and a substantial amount of other artistes (including Korean artistes…)
- IF YOU’RE TOO LAZY TO CHECK THE ABOVE, AT LEAST CHECK THIS: Mizuki Nana Fansite [linked to translation list] – owner of site has taken it upon himself to scour the web for Nana song translations, and this has a collection! I found some that I’ve been asked to do yet are already on the site (and there are those that I did on my own accord…)
- http://virtual-rotation.com/chirlind/others/sentai.html – UNBELIEVABLE collection of romanji and kanji lyrics, with a few translations distributed randomly across the site.
- http://hinoryu.livejournal.com/ – some Kamen Rider songs like TREASURE SNIPER (which is now on the BANNED LIST OF MINE that I’ve just invented…) and Supernova Love Edit…
- http://www.geocities.ws/kamen_rider_kaiser/music.html – some of the older Kamen Rider songs have been translated here. Not the most accurate translations but serves the purpose as reference. The last I checked, Alive A Life was better translated here than some other site that I decided wasn’t really good enough with translations.
- IF YOU’RE TOO LAZY TO CHECK THE ABOVE, AT LEAST CHECK THIS (link has been fixed): http://tokusongtranslations.blogspot.com/2011/12/list-of-translations.html – compiled list of all toku song translations that Toa has found, and is being updated as new ones pop up and others found. Includes translations from the above 3 sites =D
This is not my way of insulting others’ skills, but I do believe that only good translations are worth reading. That’s why I myself am totally open to suggestions as to how to better my translations.